We provide two trips each to and from Rochester Monday through Friday. All routes begin in Chester, Iowa and travel trough LeRoy, before heading to Rochester. Our late morning route also stops in Grand Meadow. The approximate commute time between Chester and Rochester is just over an hour. Afternoon routes from Rochester will make stops in Grand Meadow, LeRoy and Chester.
View our current winter schedule, effective through November 30, 2019.
|Chester||5:05 a.m.||6:10 a.m.|
|LeRoy||5:19 a.m.||6:24 a.m.|
|Grand Meadow||—||6:45 a.m.|
|Saint Marys Hospital||6:05 a.m.||7:10 a.m.|
|Downtown Rochester||6:10 a.m.||7:15 a.m.|
|Saint Marys Hospital||4:05 p.m.||5:05 p.m.|
|Downtown Rochester||4:12 p.m.||5:12 p.m.|
|Grand Meadow||4:46 p.m.||5:46 p.m.|
|LeRoy||5:07 p.m.||6:07 p.m.|
|Chester||5:18 p.m.||6:18 p.m.|
Bus stop locations:
- Route 63 Travel Plaza (Free parking on south side of truck stop)
- East Main Street, between Mower County Independent and Trish’s Heavenly Designs (Free parking in city parking lot on north side of road)
- Corner of Hwy. 16 and Mower County Road 8 (Free parking across the street from Glynn’s Motor Mart, east of County Road 8)
- Saint Marys Hospital, 2nd Street Southwest
- Downtown Rochester, 2nd Avenue Southwest, near corner of 4th Street Southwest.
Chester » LeRoy » Saint Marys Hospital » Downtown Rochester
Chester » LeRoy » Grand Meadow » Saint Marys Hospital » Downtown Rochester