Our commuter service connects the communities of Chester, Grand Meadow and LeRoy with Rochester.
View our current schedule, effective through April 30, 2020.
|Chester||5:01 a.m.||5:32 a.m.||6:05 a.m.||—|
|LeRoy||5:13 a.m.||5:45 a.m.||6:18 a.m.||6:48 a.m.|
|Grand Meadow||—||6:08 a.m.||6:42 a.m.||7:13 a.m.|
|Saint Marys||6:00 a.m.||6:35 a.m.||7:10 a.m.||7:39 a.m.|
|Downtown||6:05 a.m.||6:40 a.m.||7:15 a.m.||7:44 a.m.|
|Saint Marys||3:40 p.m.||4:05 p.m.||5:05 p.m.|
|Downtown||3:45 p.m.||4:13 p.m.||5:13 p.m.|
|Grand Meadow||4:17 p.m.||4:49 p.m.||5:49 p.m.|
|LeRoy||4:37 p.m.||5:09 p.m.||6:09 p.m.|
|Chester||4:48 p.m.||5:20 p.m.||6:20 p.m.|
Bus stop locations:
- Route 63 Travel Plaza (Free parking on south side of truck stop)
- East Main Street, between Mower County Independent and Trish’s Heavenly Designs (Free parking in city parking lot on north side of road)
- Corner of Hwy. 16 and Mower County Road 8 (Free parking across the street from Glynn’s Motor Mart, east of County Road 8)
- Saint Marys Hospital, 2nd Street Southwest
- Downtown Rochester, Commuter Bus Transit hub located between 3rd and 4th Street Southwest and 2nd and 3rd Avenue Southwest.